Qrono’s formulations deliver drugs or biologics over days, weeks or months, all according to QronoMetrics™ predictions.
- Injectable particles: nano- to micro-scale polymer particles for systemic or localized delivery of drugs or biologics
- Microparticle depots: engineered to establish intramuscular or subcutaneous depots in vivo and provide predicted local drug distributions and pharmacokinetic profiles.
- Passively targeted particles: microparticles sized for rapid phagocytosis by macrophages and dendritic cells and engineered for specific release profiles in intracellular compartments
- Thin film coatings: deliver active agents directly from a device surface. Micron to millimeter thick, engineered for uniform or gradient release.
- Matrix implants: millimeter to centimeter scale polymer matrices for easy delivery into surgical cavities and at atopic sites (surface wounds, eyes, etc.)
QronoMetrics™software works with proven safe, efficacious materials:
- Polyesters: poly(lactic-co-glycolic) acid, polylactide, and polyglycolide
- Strongest track-record of FDA approval among biodegradable, bioresorbable polymers
- Lifespans of days, weeks, months, or years
- Work for delivery of small molecules, peptides, proteins, and viruses
Our software can also successfully predict release performance for polyanhydrides, poly ortho-esters, poly caprolactones and poly urethanes.